Hello fellow readers! As some of you may know that I am newly obsessed with Outlander by Diana Gabaldon as well as the show! When I found this was a tag I knew I had to do it.
The Outlander Book Tag was created by Sasha over at abookutopia on Youtube. She makes awesome videos so go check her out!
1. You touch some standing stones and get transported back in time, what year would you hope to land in?
I would love to go back to 1800’s London! I would love to see how things were back then and see the city life.
2. Claire is a very good nurse, what type of skill would you want to have that a fictional character excels at?
If I could have any skill it would have to be able to walk through dreams like Paige from The Bone Season. She is able to protect herself by using her gift in fights and that would be a pretty wicked skill to have.
3. Jamie and Claire are ultimate relationship goals, who is your favorite fictional couple?
WESSA FROM THE INFERNAL DEVICES!!!! No one understands the amount of tears I shed over them.
4. The ending of outlander was shocking, what is one book you read that totally blew your mind?
Hmm I’m going to have to go with the ending of Seeds Vol. 2 by M.M. Kin! This is the telling of Hades and Persephone which is broken up into 3 volumes. The end of this volume blew my mind for sure!
5. Scotland has lots of castles and we see quite a few in Outlander, what fictional kingdom would you want as your own (castle included)?
I’m going to go with the kingdom in Throne of Glass! The Glass Castle is so intriguing that I would definitely love to call it mine.
6. Outlander has some very steamy scenes, what is your favorite romance novel?
The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons! The love between Alexander and Tatiana burns so brightly and their romance is heart stopping.
7. The Jacobite Rising is a huge plot point in the Outlander series, what book has your favorite battle in it?
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows will forever have the best battle scene that I have read about so far. The Battle for Hogwarts was written so well that nothing else compares!
8. Jamie and Claire get married very unexpectedly, what fictional character would you want to marry on a whim?
RHYSAND ANYTIME ANYWHERE ALWAYS
9. Scotland is a beautiful place, what is one fictional world you would love to visit?
The world of The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss is one where I would dive right into. I’m so interested with everything that the world has to offer that a visit there sounds amazing.
10. If you could change the past, would you?
Ahhhh this is a tough one! If I knew that I could prevent something terrible from happening I think I would.
I tag The Bibliophile Blogs and anyone else that has read/watched Outlander!
If you do this tag please let me know, I’d love to see your responses!